Reconnecting teens and young adults with their future
To be eligible for E3 services you must be:
- 16–24 years old.
- A Philadelphia resident.
- Out of school or returning from juvenile placement.
Prioritizing North Philadelphia
800 N. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Referral code: E112
E3 services offer a neighborhood-based, holistic approach to helping out-of-school youth and youth returning from juvenile placement to achieve long-term educational, career, and personal goals, including self-sufficiency. E3 provides support along three connected pathways: Education, Employment, and Empowerment. Services include:
- G.E.D. Instruction and Testing Referrals
- Post -secondary education assistance
- Financial Basics
- Certification Training Classes
- Paid Internships
- Assistance in gaining entrance to apprenticeship programs and trade schools
- Job Placement