People for People Institute
A partnership with Eastern University
This program provides Associate's and Bachelor's degrees through a partnership with Eastern University that leads to personal empowerment and employment for traditionally disenfranchised and underrepresented Philadelphia residents. For additional information, please visit www.eastern.edu/pfp.
People for People Institute (PFPI) is a partnership program with the Campolo College of Graduate and Professional Studies offering students the opportunity to earn an Eastern University Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts degree with Tracks in Early Childhood Education, Business and Communications. Students learn advanced skills for working in growing fields and develop abilities to achieve long term career and educational goals. People for People Institute is unlike any other in its passionate pursuit of people-centered programs that empower and equip those seeking success and significance in their life and work.
PFPI Senior Staff
- Delano Shane, Director (email)
- Ernestine R. Vann, Services Coordinator (email)
- Lisa Wilson, Academic Coach / Advisor (email)
- Tracy Johnson, Recruiter (email)
Additional Resources and Information
- Campolo College of Graduate and Professional Studies - http://www.eastern.edu/academic/ccgps/index.html
- Eastern University Online Application for Admission - https://secureweb.eastern.edu/sps_application/undgAppl.html